How can I get involved?

Get involved in the Schuyler County Coalition on Underage Drinking and Drugs (SCCUDD)! Work with a diverse group of community members to combat underage drinking and drug use in the county.

For more information, contact us by:

  • Phone: 607-535-8140
  • Email:

Show All Answers

1. What are the consequences of teen substance use?
2. Why do some teens choose to drink and use other drugs?
3. What can I do to reduce teen use of alcohol and other drugs?
4. I'm worried about someone's alcohol or other drug use. Where can I find help?
5. How did SCCUDD start?
6. What does SCCUDD do?
7. How can I get involved?